This role sits at the heart of our client projects, creating the substance of our work for clients and building a strong relationship with the client team.
- You will work across 2 or 3 project at any one time – constantly refining your learning, developing best practice
- You will help to set the ambition of the work you undertake and affect the course of the project.
- You will be relied upon for a continual injection of new and experimental thinking and a willingness to learn from some of the wisest minds in the business
- For the most part you will be working as part of a bigger team, but as your experience builds you will be asked to work on small projects of your own
- You’ll be developing your leadership right from the start, taking clear ownership and responsibility for your work and mentoring others, peers and seniors
- A big part of your role is to contribute to the health of our business – playing a big part in helping us win new business,
- It is also vital that you generously contribute to our culture and initiatives internally – sharing your work and interests with others, and adding to the life of our many ventures and initiative.
You could be from almost any sector background and possibly also without direct brand experience. Most likely you’ll have at least two years of professional experience or a rich range of internships and have plenty of interests outside of work – e.g. a keen volunteer.
Strategists are or have:
- An inspiring generator of content and new methods
- An excellent writer and communicator
- Strong organizational sensitivity – empathy with the challenges people face, ability to manage and develop relationships, respect for confidentiality
- Able to apply a number of research tools – able to discover new ones, starting to develop your own
- Showing skills in constructing a strong and persuasive argument with logic and imagination
- Keen to present and to begin to design and facilitate workshops for larger groups
- Absolutely tuned into the world at large, with many subject interests
- Curious, resourceful, pro-active
- Relishes working without a brief
- Open, generous, very keen to collaborate
- Inventive, imaginative, determined to discover or create a more imaginative way
Wolff Olins asks all staff to be highly proficient in Mac or PC operating systems and in the use of Microsoft Office, with a high degree of familiarity and comfort with mobile.
Closing date for applications is 24th February 2017.