Summer Program Management Intern
We’re looking for an energetic program management intern to work with our team in New York City. You’ll work on a range of client projects; gaining a real perspective on the many ways we help clients achieve their goals.
Creatively problem-solve a diverse range of challenges
Collaborate closely with an eclectic group of experts in design, strategy and technology
Manage the many, many details that need to come together to create big impact
• Enthusiastic and always maintains a positive attitude
• Eager to learn + take responsibility/ownership of tasks
• Proactive and always reaching out to learn more, do more or volunteer more
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (Word, Excel, PPT knowledge a must)
• Extremely strong in Excel
• A captain of a team/group or is a leader/helper who started or revived a campus organizations
Email: Please your resume and cover email to email@example.com.
Subject Line: Program Management Internship NY // Summer 2017
Tell us: Why you? Why Program Management? Why Wolff Olins?
Timing: Full-time, starting in June, ending in August (approx. 3 months in duration)
Location: New York City
Compensation: This is a paid internship.
Who can apply? Undergrad college students or recent grads
Please note: While we appreciate everyone’s interest in Wolff Olins, due to high numbers of applicants, we can only respond directly to those who best qualify and meet the specific criteria and standards of this role.