Production + Presentation Designer
At Wolff Olins, we have many stories to tell and many ways of telling them — from sharing strategic frameworks to winning our next big client, and from translating visual identity systems into global toolkits to packaging those deliverables for production.
Within this role, your two primary responsibilities will be visualizing ideas as beautiful compelling presentations and crafting final production deliverables for print and digital production.
You will also be part of the larger Design community to push, support and learn from.
Always looking to go beyond expectations, possessing a ‘nothing is impossible’ spirit
· Able to work in a fast paced, high pressured environment
· Organized and able to multitask and prioritize; adhere to production schedules and deadlines while managing and delivering to expectations
· Part of, and a contributor to a collaborative environment
· Maintain positive and enthusiastic team spirit
· Plugged into what’s new and interesting in the world
Print and digital production, mechanical + retouching experience
· Brand System Guidelines / Visual Directives
· Excellent craft and detail; including layout, composition and typography
· Exciting and innovative digital and printed presentations
· Press-ready and digital ready files for production
· Adaptation and layout of Visual Identity systems into Brand System Guidelines
· Organization and maintenance of deliverables and presentation files
· Presentation templates
· Comps that bring toolkits and explorations to life
· Color correction and retouching
· Minimum 3 year’s experience in design field
· Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
· Presentation software: Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word), Keynote, Google Docs
· Animation and video skills a plus
Please send cv, portfolio and presentation examples.