This person makes everything in our studio flow; the Studio Manager creates a positive studio experience for our clients, our people and our partners. You will work in close collaboration with the Managing Principal and the program management team, helping to support the day-to-day business needs and will play a critical role in seamlessly linking the SF and NY offices.
• Ensure that the studio runs smoothly and reflects Wolff Olins’ culture.
• Ensure overall space, meeting spaces, copy room and kitchen are stocked and exceptionally well kept at all times
• Welcome clients, employees and visitors, collect confidentiality documentation and offer refreshments
• Maintain phone directory and share globally. Help route calls to the appropriate people when necessary.
• Manage conference room bookings and set up before client meetings
• Book travel for the studio via approved vendors and in accordance with Travel Policy
• Act as first point of IT contact, Paige liaison and the San Francisco office
• Act as concierge to clients and staff from other Wolff Olins offices (New York, London) and to assist with IT requirements, on the ground local knowledge etc
• Administer pre-tax transportation program, registering employees in program as requested, and communicating employee status to HR and Finance
• Assist with hotels/apartments/taxis for out-of-town guests and as needed in-house
• Oversee hospitality and in-house catering for client meetings and special events; ensure timely deliveries and stay within budgets
• Maintain weekly grocery and supply deliveries
• Assist with event coordination for staff meetings, office parties, social gatherings and happy hours
• Assist with facilities maintenance; supervise ad hoc projects as needed
• Assist the Program Management team by creating PO’s, invoices and cost reconciliations
• Enter resourcing, vacation requests, and other types of absence into online database
• Collect and submit office expense reports to Finance
• Provide monthly itemized report of all company credit card purchases to Finance including receipts
Our studio is growing – and this is an excellent opportunity for someone to grow with us:
• Curiosity is a must for the ideal applicant as is a flexible work style, can-do attitude and a desire to learn.
• The individual will be someone with a keen eye for detail and strong organization skills.
• The individual must have the ability to multi-task efficiently with constant interruption.
• Participate in client/office brainstorming, as needed.