At Wolff Olins we have a lot of stories to tell, these are split between project work and internal shares to winning our next exciting client. It is vital that these stories are told and presented to the highest standard using the appropriate mediums.
Within this role, you will be able to acquire some ownership of the crucial presentation requirements we receive. You will also be part of the larger Design community to push, support and learn from.
• Manage and deliver to expectations
• Be part of, and contribute to a collaborative environment
• Maintain positive and enthusiastic team spirit
• Always looking to go beyond expectations
• Able to work in a fast paced, high pressured environment
• Unafraid to try - and fail, possessing a ‘nothing is impossible’ spirit
• Any design background with ideally 3+ year’s experience
• Excellent on the craft and detail; including layout, composition and typography
• A creator of exciting presentations and an innovator in finding new ways to present work
• Plugged into what’s new and interesting in the world
• Passionate and persuasive in presenting work
• Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Other presentation software (Prezi, Google Docs, Keynote)
• Animation and video skills would be a bonus!
Please contact Megan Johnson (Recruitment Advisor) firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send cv, portfolio and presentation examples.